So, after work, we went to 1U for dinner. We racked our brains thinking of where to eat - Shihlin's Taiwan Street Snack, Nando's, Sushi Zanmai, Charms Cafe, Chili's, etc. The problem with youngsters nowadays are that there's too many selections to choose from. Back in my mum's younger days, they have so few. Finally, after walking around aimlessly for a whole thirty minutes, W decides that macaroni would be great. I suggested Secret Recipe and the next thing I know, we're seated down in there and I'm happily digging away into my Mushroom and Prawn Macaroni Pasta while W attacks the bowl of Sarawak Laksa. -lol-
Halfway through, W said that we should be having Old Klang Road's Bak Kut Teh (pork ribs tea/herbal soup) instead because we've been planning to have that since last week. Then, W said that we shall head over to OKR after our shopping so that our bak kut teh cravings can be satisfied. What a pig.
Anyway, I told W that we'll see about that and then we went over to this watch shop to oh-and-ahhs over the ODMs on display. W wanted to buy the limited edition of bloc which costs 369MYR and then decided against it because I said that it's not worth it. -smirks-
We left the shop and then passed by Baskin Robbin and saw their bunting which says Wed = Pink Day. I was wearing my pink polka dot spaghetti straps that day and yes, it's fated that we shall have Baskin Robbin's Double Jr. Scoop for the price of a single scoop! It's only 7.90MYR!! -evil laughs- So, we ordered one and shared it because really, I have no sweet tooth at all. Yep, not a single one.
Our Mint Chocolate Chip and Cookies and Cream ice cream. Yummm ♥ ♥
After ice cream, we went to Petsmore and we brought Kiki out. -lol- Damn funny to see W walking around with a blue colored hamster transporter. I bet Kiki must be scared to see the outside world. Heh. So cuteeeeee.
Oh, by the way, W got a hairdo makeover today at only 100MYR including bleaching and coloring at Maxwell. Damn cheap. And they do cool cuts with pretty colors, too. W's hair is now ash green in color, which is actually my previous hair color before I got my black blue done. Heh. Cool eh?


0 raindrops:
Post a Comment