shitty service at secret recipe, midvalley

Spent Sunday lazing around and headed over to MidValley for lunch. W is working today so we only managed to shop around until 16:00. I wore my new Charles&Keith shoes and that bling bling shirt I got from Kitschen on Saturday while I went shopping with my sister (using her credit card). Crazy loving those shoes even though they gave me four painful blisters on my feet. And because they hurt so much while I walk, I resorted to buying those gel pads thingy at Watsons and stick them on outside the toilet. -lol-

We went to Secret Recipe (again) for lunch and yes, I have to complain that the service crew at MidValley's Secret Recipe sucks like hell. When I say sucks like hell, it sucks like hell. There were around six staffs working in that small area and yet, when you call out to them, none of them hears! You have to like, wave around like a crazy monkey and shout out to them for them to come over with a sourly face and take your orders like we owe them their family's lives. I'm so tempted to write a review to the Star and complain about it so that everyone can agree with me. Plus, there's this sign right at the entrance that says 'Please wait for us to seat you' and yet, after you've waited for 15 minutes, none of them came over to guide us even though there are empty tables available inside. Really shitty service they have. No smiles, nothing. Not even respect for customers. What a bunch of fucking monkeys (sorry, just gotta say that).

Phew.

Okay... so, chill. I swear I'm never going back to that restaurant ever again, at least that MidValley's one. If it's not because W wanted to have their Sarawak Laksa, I'm not going to step a foot into it anyway. I wanted to try out DÔME Café, but W doesn't want to. So I'm stuck with Secret Recipe and their shitty service.

But still, managed to take some piccas because I'm such a foodie. -keke-

My spaghetti bolognese (which wasn't that nice probably because I wasn't in the best of mood).

Their Sarawak Laksa still tastes good despite the sucky service.

Parents didn't come over last weekend so I spent the weekend doing nothing the whole day when W was out for work. Ah, weekends. Who doesn't love them? ♥

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment