I ordered my usual Black Pepper Chicken set with iced lemon tea and then, I found out after Fara's order arrived that they do serve Chicken Chop there as well! Wth, how come it's not listed in the menu? -disappointed- And to say that Fara's chopchop looked so huge and delicious, too, compared to my pathetically small chicken leg. Hers come with a toast too. -sadface- Karen and me are so gonna order that the next time we dine there, ya'know? Nyeh.
But still, my lunch is gooooood.
Black Pepper Chicken Chop Set ♥♥♥
Anyways, we had fire drill practice in my office building yesterday as well. Must be Fara's birthday present from the firemen. -lol- I was in the toilet when the fire alarm rang and really, you can't hear it from the inside. How dangerous. So, after I'm done with my business, I came out from the toilet and saw all my colleagues walking out from the office. I was like, eh? what happened? and then got laughed at by Wawa. Hmph, evil secretary.
It was so damn sunny and we had to evacuate the building by the smelly stairs. Luckily, when we were outside. there was a canopy stairway and so, everyone gathered around there. When I said everyone, I mean, a lot of people from the building that I've never seen before and of course, I was sweeping my eyes around for some eye candy. Too bad, zilch. Inte saw this foreign malay-ish guy dressed in all white and can't stop going gaga over him. -sweatdrops-
Mum MMSed me two pictures of Rainbow's fur growing back out. He was so ugly when she brought him for grooming last week and had all his fur cut because of ticks so thank god, he's starting to get a bit cuter now. Sneak peek of BowBow acting cute even though he's actually not (yet):
Mum took this pic with her phone camera so the quality is a bit bad. But, he's still cute ♥♥♥♥♥
Heeeeeee, gonna have to start packing again. It's 70% done by now but it seems like there's still a lot of things to be put into boxes. At times like this, I which I have the money to buy myself a house so that I don't have to keep shifting forever. -sigh- But still, it's fun though, to get to know new places and all. Heh. I want to live in Korea!
I can't wait for the end of May to arrive. Korea, here I come! Gyahhhh! -excited- I need to constantly remind myself to keep on looking at currency exchange rates and buy WONs when they're low. And I keep on forgetting. Haha.
Need. To. Go. Shopping. So. Badly.
But, I'm still saving my all for Korea. -grins-
I'm reeeeeeeeeeeally addicted to Bossa Nova lately. Can't stop myself from downloading everything bossa nova. My favorites are Olivia Ong, Lisa Ono, Susan Wong and Paris Match for now. Crazy in love with them ♥♥♥
Gah. Have to go out for dinner now. It's 10PM. And then, back to packing. -dies-


0 raindrops:
Post a Comment