The boss himself came over to take our order and after he's done, W suddenly felt like to try out their rojak (vegetable salad dish) as well, so we called out to a waiter and ordered that, too. By the way, I had barley ice and W had iced water, as usual. It wasn't a long before our food arrives and we start digging away. But before that, picca time! -muahaha!-
Serviettes with infos on it ♥♥♥
My set lunch came first. Looks delicious, isn't it? ♥♥♥
The infamous Siamese assam laksa ♥♥♥
Rojak ♥♥♥
Their Siamese Assam Laksa doesn't really taste that good. I mean, it's not up to the standard that we've been expecting, to be honest. The santan is a bit too heavy for our liking. My set lunch on the other hand was a whole lot better than the laksa. I'm giving their mushroom chicken a thumb up, though the sambal prawn with petai tastes good but the portion is too small. They only serve ONE tiny prawn with FOUR slices of petais in that plate. A bit disappointing for a petai lover like me. -sadface- The pucuk paku tastes all right but still, I'd prefer if they don't put too much onions into it. It spoils the whole fern taste imho.
...andandand, the rojak! That's a really good plate of rojak I think. It's not too spicy and not too sour and not too sweet. It's just perfect. Really, you've to go and taste it to know. -grins- I'm not sure about the other dishes available but will definitely go back there again to check them out.
P/S: This is not a food review :)




0 raindrops:
Post a Comment