present from inte + office boredom

Look what I got from Intan today! -dances around- It's a lip gloss in a shape of a miniature cream tart! How cute is that? Awww. So sayang to open it so I didn't, but really, it smells just like the real thing. Heh. Thank you Inte for my very early birthday present. -hugs- By the way, this thing flew all the way from London. She bought this during her trip to London a few months back. Jealous or not? -evil laugh-

Tasty tasty lip gloss ♥♥♥

Anyways, my boss and the head designer wasn't in the office after lunch right until six sharp. What do you think people do when their boss and leader are away? They party of course! In the meeting room. -cackles- I have a lot of proofs in my camera but I can't resist to just post up this funny one. I just hope that my boss won't be reading my blog though.

I'll let you guess who these two are. By the way, that's a wolf fighting with Iron Man on the screen. ;)

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment