Finally managed to had sushi last night with Wabbit at Sushi Zanmai (we've been there enough times for the staffs to remember what we actually like. I wonder if it's a good or bad thing?). The craving has been going on since last week and when I had my first bite of raw salmon after so many days, I practically melted. So damn nice. The orange pinkish cold flesh just... umm, fantastique! -kisses fingers- I was deciding whether to take sashimi salad or the seafood salad. In the end, I chose the latter because Wabbit wanted to have some crabmeat. Needless to say, the salad dressing was really, really nice. I finished the whole bowl, mind you. -grins-
Had so much sushi because I'm in love with them and also partly because the bill is on Wabbit. Heh. Didn't manage to take any pictures except for a few. So here you go (sorry for the sucky quality):

My all time favorita: SALMON SUSHI! ♥♥

Seafood Salad with Zanmai dressing please! ♥

Kani Mayo & Inari sushi.

Wabbit's rice... err, can't remember the name.
Gah, looking at all these pictures makes me feel like having sushi again. I'm so addicted. -sweatdrops- If I keep this up, I'll need to sleep under the bridge before the end of the month arrives. Uhh.
Anyways... -looks around- I should start to pack up all my stuffs and get ready to head home to Ipoh tomorrow afternoon. I hope my office will give us a free half-day off for tomorrow. -crosses fingers- I want to skip the jam and go home early so that I can see my new doggie, CASH!! ♥ Wabbit's back in Sarawak already, at home with her dad. I hope she'll have a good time meeting up with friends and relatives and yeah, I hope she misses me like... a lot. -puppy eyes- She needs to make up for all my lonely nights in here for the whole week! Hmph!
-looks at Wabbit's hamster-
Um... can I like, just leave Kiki here for a week? I wonder if he'll (yes, Kiki is a he) die. Ah, so lazy to bring him home!! I just hope Cash doesn't eat him up or something while I'm asleep. If she (yes, Cash is a she) does, then... -weak laugh-
Um, can I don't pack as well? I'm just too lazy to move my ass right now and plus, episode 5 of Hi, My Sweetheart is just too nice to not watch it! Oh the climax! Jeng jeng jeng... Rainie is so cute in here, has been a fan of her since 4inLove. -♥s-
On a not so bright note, no bonus this year! Boo hoo! But a few minutes ago, K (캐렌) just texted me and told me to check my bank account because she heard someone said that all chinese in my company gets to have their bonuses even though they haven't been working for a year yet. -looks at sms- Impossible lah! Can't really expect anything for someone who doesn't even want to treat their staffs to a cheap annual lunch/dinner with the excuse of nothing to celebrate. -laughs- No, really, I'm not laughing. It's so sad and depressing. But meh, I can always go out and eat better meals outside with Wabbit. -smiles-
Anyway, I did check my account online an hour ago because I need to transfer some monies to my mum but yeah, nothing's changed. Not even the interest. Wtf. So sad.
I NEED TO PACK. GOOD BYE.
0 raindrops:
Post a Comment