Anyway, to cut a long story short, I arrived safely after my brother has waited for about 30 minutes and finished a whole glass of lime juice while waiting for me. Ooopsie. (Gomenasai, otouto?) And because I was a little hungry, I immediately browsed thru the menu while half-listening to my brother's recommendation and decided on their Chicken Chop Special. This special dish consists of a double chicken with cheese in the middle, coleslaw, fries, veges like cucumbers and tomatoes, and also... papadums. Their green tea apple caught my eye and I ordered that to quench my thirst, of course. -ngek- My brother had Claypot Lou Shi Fun and a glass of watermelon juice.
While waiting for our food to arrive, we talked nonsense and I kinda got blamed for being late because I didn't know there's another alternative to Aman Suria besides the LDP. My brother taught me another new route tonight. -happy- And while chatting, I managed to snap up some pics with my phone. The environment in Murni Discovery is quite nice. It's quiet and clean and with good air ventilation - a high-class mamak restaurant. At first glance, it looks like a kampung hut from the outside and it's really easy to locate.
I did took a few pics of the place but I don't wanna post it up because there are too many people in it. -lol- I'll just post the pictures of food and my poser brother instead.

Leng zhai brother. Hohoho ♥♥

Green tea apple & watermelon juice ♥♥

My chicken chop special. Really nice, no joke. ♥♥♥

Bro's claypot lou shi fun ♥
The food was surprisingly nice. I didn't expect it to be that big of a portion and I couldn't even finish my chicken! I had to ask my brother finish up mine in the end. Haha. -embarrassed- Anyways, the foods were nice and true enough, when the bill came, the price was nice as well. Our bill costs bout 25MYR. Expensive for mamak. Not so for high-class mamak.
After dinner, I dragged my brother to this petshop in SS2 that sells puppies because my mom wants a Pomeranian as her pet. So we're currently looking around for cute puppies. Saw this super adorable toy poodle (I swear it's a walking teddy bear) and cute Pomeranian and I went 'OMG I WANT TO BUY THAT! SO CUTE! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!'. Wasted no time in video calling my sister and mom to show them the teddy- ahem, toy poodle. My mum is more interested in the Pom though, as well as my sis. But me and my brother wants that toy poodle so badly and mum is coming over to KL tomorrow so I hope I can persuade her to buy that toy poodle and name her Momo. -evil cackles- After SS2, I bought my brother to another petshop in SS14 but it has closed when we arrived. Awww. -sadface-
Alright, that's ll about my puppy hunting adventure for tonight.
On a super bright note: My boss is on leave tomorrow (I think... um, I pretty sure actually)! -jumps around- Yay! I hope tomorrow will be a good day. But it'll surely be boring. Oh well, another day, another adventure.
By the way, me and Wabbit had a teary fight the night before yesterday. I don't know why and what is happening to us lately but I don't think I like it. I just hope we'll get better at handling our emotions and actions. But I think the main reason of our frequent fights recently is because of her job in BBC.
Ahh, whatever.
Nites.
0 raindrops:
Post a Comment