Second thing, they have a huge menu. As in, size; and also varities lah. I flipped through the menu for a long time then only decided on their chef's recommended Sizzling Chicken Chop. Wabbit decided on their Mee Goreng because it's cheap. -lol- They serve mamak foods such as maggi goreng, tomyam/malay fried rice, roti canai and also western foods like lamb chop, pastas and sandwiches. There's even selections for mamak and western drinks. I ordered an Iced Teh O Lime and Wabbit had an Iced Nescafe. I have to say that they have a lot of interesting pics in the menu. -thumbs up-
Anyway, the food arrived in less than 15 minutes (fast cook!) and we pigged out. The foods are not bad, even though Wabbit complained about her Mee Goreng being a bit too 'soft'. Mine's noit bad and I'm so in love with the cooked broccolis dipped in black pepper sauce. I love broccolis. -lol- And so... it's picture time again!

The huge menu ♥

Inside of the menu ♥

Our drinks in taiwanese bubble tea packaging ♥

Cute lid - hygiene no. 1 ♥

Mee goreng ♥

Wabbit the goreng goreng monsta ♥

Mine, mine, mine! It sizzles ♥♥
After finishing up, Wabbit felt that the aircond inside was too cold and so, we shifted. Took a place outside the shop with a small coffee table and very, very comfortable big rattan chairs. We hung out there until 14 something before heading home. Here's an emo pic of Wabbit looking... well, emo. -cackles-

And oh, I forgot one thing. The price for UKK is quite expensive imho. But whatever, I'm a foodie so I don't really mind paying more to try out new things. But really, I think charging 18MYR (didn't even count the taxes yet) for a very small piece of chicken, some broccolis, two pieces of carrots and some fries is quite expensive no? Hmm. Considering it's only a higher level of mamak restaurant. Even Station One is cheaper, and they've got friendly waiters. Unlike the waitress who took our orders who looked like we owed her family half of our fortunes or what. Pfft.
All I can say is... overall, it's okay lah. Go try it yourself and be your own judge. -peace sign-
EDIT@20:18: Sherly gave birth to baby Lawrence today! Congrats to her and Danny! I bet baby Lawrence must be the best birthday present for Sherly. Their birthdays are just a day away ♥
0 raindrops:
Post a Comment