new hair color + mp restaurant.

Journeyed back to Ipoh early in the morning because we've made an appointment with our family hair stylists. Can't decide whether I'd like to have my hair colored or not, but in the end, I did. Went from blackjet to chestnut brown. Latest pic:

New hair color. Nice?

Brother suddenly (no, it's actually planned) decided to treat us to dinner because he's just gotten his first month salary so yeah, let's ode to that! Heh. Dad wanted to try dining at MP Steamboat which has been around for like a quarter of a century (I lied) and serves fusion foods so bro drove us all there. Atmosphere in there is okay, not too posh or anything, just better-than-your-average steamboat restaurant. The price is sky high so we didn't have steamboat. We settled for ala-carte which consists of mainly western. Not gonna comment much and gonna let my piccas do all the talking, aight?

Main entrance.

Good ambience.

Serviette with lots of info on it.

The menu cover.

One of the pages in the menu.

Carrot, apple and the Giant Mixed Fruit Juice.

My Tagliatte Al Turkey.

Brother's Black Pepper Chicken Chop.

Dad's BBQ Mixed Grilled Plate.

Sis' Australian Grilled Lamb Chop.

Mum's Seafood Platter.

All in all, the food are all nice, especially the aussie grilled lamb. -drools- We even ordered a second serving for the lamb to be shared among all five of us. My Italian spinach flat noodle is so-so, and I didn't even manage to finish it because I was too full. In the end, I gave it away to my sister and took her grilled lamb. Heh. And the juices... ah, refreshing. I love my dad's carrot juice! The gigantic mixed fruit juice that me, my sister and brother shared wasn't that gigantic at all. Just 750ml, which is not enough for the three of us to drink. -sadface-

Total bill is about 150MYR which divides fairly to about 30MYR per person. Not cheap but not too expensive either. Will definitely go back there again the next time. -lol

Next stop: IPOH BERLIN'S BEER HOUSE!

Must. Go. There.

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment