Ordered a lot of food, each of us with different dishes and portions. The only thing we shared was the Tomyam Seafood. Yummmm. Here, piccas again (pardon me, I'm lazy today).
2 Chinese tea ice and a watermelon juice. That's my dad's arm btw ♥♥
The tom yam seafood with lots of seafood ♥♥♥
My brother's assam fish rice ♥♥♥
My butter cream prawn rice ♥♥♥
Mum's onion ginger fish rice ♥♥
Sis' macaroni with sausage and egg ♥
Sis boyfriend's butter cream chicken rice ♥
Didn't post up dad's Kunyit Chicken Chop Rice with fried egg and soup of the day because the photo came out very blur. -grins- Not going to comment on each dishes but the ones I like the most are mine and my brother's, as well as the tom yam soup. Heh.
W wants to find a room for herself. We're moving out soon and won't be staying together anymore. The moving out date will be end of August. I hope she can find a new room soon enough. -smiles-







0 raindrops:
Post a Comment