jing ye + cyndi fever.

I think I'm obsessed. Srsly. If thing wish about meeting up with Jing Ye in my dreams don't stop soon, I don't know what will happen. Or maybe it's not as serious as I'm telling it; maybe I'm just overly anticipating her new album [The Opposite Me] to be out together with her new MV which will feature Cyndi Wang as the lead female in it. ZOMG.

Zhang Yun Jing + Cyndi Wang = CUTE ♥♥

Zhang Yun Jing + Cyndi Wang = SMEXI ♥

Oops. Sorry, I don't go into obsessive fangirl often, at least not since DBSK has sort of disbanded but really, I can't help it when I see two of my idols get together to do something something. Now I'm like, praying to all deities out there that there's actually something going on between the two. -goes crazy- I mean, they look so good together! Plus, Jing Ye is one year older than Cyndi so... yeah. -flails-

I totally can't wait for the MV to be out. Though from what I read, there won't be much interaction or scenes between them. -sigh-

Dear god, give me some JingDi pls?

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment