W bought me a FOSSIL wallet as an early birthday present!! -grins like an idiot- So much love, bb. I've been eyeing that design since last year and finally, finally, I have it. I'm so damn frikkin' happy right now. Just transferred everything from the old unlucky (yes, it brings me bad money luck because I become broke every single time after my salary's out) Carlo Rino to this new baby. Call me superstitious, but hey, better safe than sorry. I don't want to really regret it when some mat rempits snatches away my bad luck CR, you know. -grins- I'm so handing back the CR to my mum because it's actually hers in the first place.
Anyways, W bought it for me from The Garden's Fossil after our dinner at MidValley's food court. I had chicken rice by the way. -lol- The wallet costs around 270MYR because it's genuine leather and it has a super lovely vintage design on. Here, details details.
The packaging ♥♥♥
Front side ♥♥♥
Back side ♥♥♥
Inside. Lovely vintage design with flowers baby ♥♥♥
Close-up of the workcraft ♥♥♥





0 raindrops:
Post a Comment