new layout

Totally changed my blog layout theme which I got the code from Dante, just like the old one. I just love his templates to death. Anyway, tweaked here and there a little and you get the current. So, what do you think? Nice? I'm quite satisfied with the layout this time. -grins-

I still need to blog about my Korea trip which is like, looooong overdue. Just can't get my lazy ass to type them out. Ugh. Somebody give me some hardworking vitamins. I seriously need them. Why oh why am I so damn lazy? -sadface-

By the way, just a quick question. What are you supposed to feel when your lover is a workaholic who's home only when you're asleep and still asleep when you've woken up to go to work early in the morning? I mean, yeah, I shouldn't complain much because W is working mostly on graveyard shifts but hey, there are limitations to that, you know. You're not supposed to be still working when your shift is over like, two hours ago. Commitments to your work is good, but don't overwork yourself and neglect those people around you. You're just going to hurt someone you love in the long run.

Dined alone tonight. Had pork porridge while watching World Cup 2010 at Sun Hing Loong. The restaurant is lively with a blur of people walking past me every minute but what's the point if it's empty on the inside?

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment