things that made me happy (& sad) today ♥

Wawa acting silly with our office's useless polystyrene before throwing them away. 

Intan took two bags of them home before we managed to - a base to hold up her wedding's 'bunga telor' that she's currently hand making now. Pretty fake glittery flowers, she's shown me some piccas.

Borrowed image © wikistreetfood.com

I'm hungry. I'm craving for hakka mee. Argh. Still deciding whether I should go and have my dinner at SS17's hawker street alone at this hour or not. -sigh- I wish Wabbit could get off from work earlier though, and not at 10PM. -sadface-

On a not so bright note though, mum texted me and told me that Rainbow has been infected with fleas. Acckkk. Itchy, Poor baby. I hope he gets cleaned soon enough. Mum told me that she caught around twenty plus fleas within his fur. Yuck. Get well soon bb~ ♥

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment