chef & brew with esther

Guess what? Esther - yes, Esther - called me up before lunch time today, told me that she's somewhere around my office meeting up with potential clients and then, invited me for lunch. She asked me whether there's any restaurant like Brussels around and I immediately suggested Chef&Brew to her. She agreed and poor woman had to wait until 13:00 before she could eat, waiting for me to meet her up. Heh. Sorry Esther.

Anyway, upon entering and taking my seat, I quickly scanned through the menu, even skipping the usual introduction with her and decided that I want their set lunch in front of me. A crab meat soup, a quarter of roasted chicken with roast sauce with mashed potatoes and baked beans, coffee/tea, and dessert. A pretty good bargained set lunch which costs 16.90MYR not including taxes. Yummm. And to add up to the good news, Esther paid for my share as well. Heh. Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhh! Muacks.

I didn't manage to take piccas because uh, I forgot. I only remembered when I was halfway digging into my chocolate brownies and vanilla icecream so, no piccas except for this one:

Sweet, sweet dessert ♥♥♥♥

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment