it's an old friends' day

Warning: BUI (Blogging Under Influence).

Let's see. I had lunch today at Jaya One's OldTown with Wabbit. Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun, Oldtown White Milk Tea, Omega 3 Soft-boiled Eggs and a glass of iced water. The menu had me bloated and I ended up vomiting everything out after like, 15 minutes. Blame it on Wabbit, because she doesn't want to help me finish my food so I had to practically stuff myself with them. What a waste of money, huh? -sighs- But sometimes, I'll end up thinking that Brussels' toilets are always the top choice to pick if you wanna vomit into any sparkly white porcelain bowl. If not, why would I wanna walk for a heavy 5 minutes to get to BBC instead of just retching right inside Oldtown itself? -laughs- By the way, the toilets in Oldtown smells.

Oh yeah, I met Andy in Oldtown. He's a friend that I got to know during my internship at PDQ. Our offices are sort of like neighbors because both were located in the same bungalow. His company, Compass Interactive moved to Jaya One after I left. So back to the story. He actually offered to treat me because I shamelessly asked him to but in the end, I paid for my table. I'll just save that offer for later when we go out for meal sometime in the future. -grins- I'm thinking of JOGOYA!! -laughs evilly- Nah, I won't do that. I'm not that bad. I'm actually quite angelic in some ways... aren't I?

Anyways, I've an appointment with my ex-colleagues from Cielo Vision at 13:30 at Duck King. I was late. I actually arrived at 14:15. -shrugs- Of all the places they chose, why does it have to be Duck King?! I've tried their menu and imho, they tasted so-so but I hope that the food they ordered was okay. I had nothing there. Just vomited, zero appetite.

After Duck King, we headed to Brussels Beer Cafe (again? This is going to be my second home soon!) and I had my usual yummy Belle-Vue Kriek and they took the Hoegaarden Forbidden Fruit promotion. I used to be a promoter for that beer last year just so you know. -grins- Nice beer; if you like cloudy beers with a tang of bitter berry. It's best consumed chilled because I think it tastes yucky warm. Bleh. Shinna, Joanne, Kidd, Yassir and Declan had it. Both Erics had coffees. -lol-

Wabbit came in to work as a bartender around 16:30 and made a really delicious cocktail for me and it's on her tab! -loves- She won't tell me what it's called even though I kept on pressing her for the name. -pouts- You know what she said? (Just tell me whenever you wanna have it and I'll make it for you) That's kinda romantically cute in a way, but really, just tell me the name already! Argh. -frust-

The gathering ended around 18:00 and I hanged out in BBC until 19:00 before I had a small row with Wabbit and came home feeling hungry, and a bit sorry for doing what I did to her in front of her colleagues a.k.a. touching her boobs while they were looking. -bites- I'm sorry, but I'm not really sorry. Meh.

Okay, so now that the alcohol has sorta faded and I'm not feeling tipsy anymore while writing this post, I feel hungry instead. I'm craving for BBC's Rosemary Lambrack (medium well please!) and I'm contemplating whether I should go there again and have it or not. But my tummy is begging for good food. Expensive one at that. -grumbles-

Help? -dies-


EDIT@22:30: I've not eaten my dinner yet. -is hungry- My hope of devouring a plate of yummy lamb rack has vanished. But it's okay. I'll just have a plate of chicken chop special at SS2 Murni later. -drools-

The main point of this edit is this:


Saw this lady earlier in somewhere. And no, I'll never dress up like this. Ever. What's the point of wearing a bareback when you want to wear a normal bra? To show off how lovely your old yellowish bra strap is? -head desk- Just get a FreeBra or a NuBra, woman! Surely it doesn't hurt to make yourself look more sexy, does it? This is such a sad case. Women are supposed to look good in barebacks. -shivers-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment