cny mode

Went to work a little late this morning. My assignment for the day: LLB (Look Like Busy). Not that I was the only one trying to complete that assignment. Intan and me, we're on the same old boat. Well, at least I've got company. -lol-

Anyhow, my boss wasn't in for the whole day, so that means we're quite free to do whatever we like. I wanted to finish up all the stalled projects (honest!) which are sitting on my desktop collecting dusts but meh, it's Friday people. Sooooo, me and Intan ended up folding and stapling up angpows to decorate the office with. It'll be Chinese New Year very soon so why not spruce up the place up a little? Here's some cute photos that I took with my cell:


The pink octopus and green elephant belongs to Intan. -lol-


Pink lanterns, yellow fishies, red lanterns, red fishies ♥


A curtain of redfishes (a new species derived from goldfish which is red in color)

Shucks, I should've taken a picture of my office. The whole place looks really... crowded with decorations. I wonder what will my boss say when she sees them. Hm. I just hope that she won't complain and order us to take some of them down. Me, Intan and Ai Ling did put efforts into making them, ya'know? -crosses fingers-

Anyway, I had Domino's for lunch today. Took away from the outlet behind my office building together with Ai Ling. We're kinda greedy and had a 'Domino's Express Buy-1-Free-1' card in hand so we ordered a large-sized Classified Chicken pizza (free one Tuna Temptation) and a medium-sized Chicken Pepperoni (free one BBQ Chicken) for five persons. We ended up unable to finish them and then, offered the others to. -burps- By the way, Ai Ling applied for her DEB1F1 card for 50MYR and so, we all get to use hers next time. -grins-

All this talk about food makes me hungry. I should eat. -stares at my IKEA's currypuff- BUT, IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT! And I want to dine outside! Too bad Wabbit is working or else we could've went for sushi at 1U together. -hates her grave shift job- I want sushi! I want cha soba! I want raw salmon! I want sashimi salad! -sadface-

Anyone can take me out for dinner and a karaoke session? Pretty pretty please? With a blingbling cherry on top? -begs-

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment