free dessert.

It's W's birthday today but I couldn't take leave from work (I feel really bad, to be honest) to accompany her. So, right after work, I suggested that we go to 1U and I'll treat her to something good. Contemplated for a long while before we settle for Sushi Zanmai.

To cut everything short, the dinner was great except for a little spilling accident which wasn't my fault (the little girl beside our table did it) and guess what? We even got a free dessert for the manager because W knows him. Plus, the pretty waitress who served us is the manager's girlfriend and yeah, W knows her too. -grins- She's really a good host. The last time we went, the queue was so long that we waited about thirty minutes and it still hasn't budge and she offered to take us in, which means, we skipped the queue. Ha, I love the girl. I wonder if she knew it's W's birthday today.

The free dessert. Yummm ♥♥♥

Anyways, the total bill was about 80MYR which my wallet bled but it was worth it I guess. Anything to make W happy? I don't know. I still haven't gotten her presents yet and we have a deal on what to get already. Heh.

Still, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!! ♥♥♥

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment