I. AM. PISSED. OFF.
And I can't do anything about it or throw any tantrums. Which makes me even more pissed off. The reason(s) being 8 pieces of my cloth hangers being used by someone else other than me, my supposed to be clean red carpet but it was dirtied but now was clean again because I picked up the white dirts one by one with my nails, water bottles, and also, the face basin in the toilet, as well as the drain hole in the shower room.
I know why it's happening. And why is it happening again?
14 or sometimes 15 over 24 hours a day.
6 days a week.
1 free day.
Which results to being overly lazy and not in the mood to do anything during that one free day because all you wanted to do was to only be a dead log in bed for the whole entire day before the hectic process starts all over again. Aha.
Now we know.
-goes off to bed-
0 raindrops:
Post a Comment