Hey bro,
I know it hurts like frikkin' hell when you're at the fork road and there's no one there in front to reach out for you but remember, there's always people out there who do care. If the person whom you think is important treats you like trash, forget it. Save it for someone who cares. It's not fair to keep everything to yourself and not share it with us, and if you think that staying inside a dark room listening to the walls talking amongst themselves are okay, then you're definitely not okay. You need go out there and get another girl that deserves much more than just your tears; a girl whom will hold you when you're sad and tells you that she's there for you instead of ignoring your texts and calls.
You know what? If she can't accept you at your worst, she sure doesn't deserve you at your best. So you should let me bring you out and get yourself drunk for this one time, wake up tomorrow and just forget about everything. People who don't appreciate you are better off forgotten, don't you think?
Love isn't everything to life. You see people breaking up everyday, it's not the end of the world. Plus, you're only how young? 22? God, you still have so many years ahead of you. I'm not worried about love or life at my age now, so why should you? You're young, enjoy your life. Go out there and kill some chicks yo :)
Love,
Greatest sister alive ♥
note for my brother ♥
Accidentally read my brother's blog today. His latest entries seem kind of dark. I have no idea what has happened to him because I don't live with him and we don't really see much of each other except for when my parents came up to KL. But judging for the way he wrote things, I might be some problems with a girl or something. Heard about it once or twice from him ages ago and I might be wrong but I think I might know who it is. Anyway, I wish I can be there for him and tell him to stay strong and move on with it. Our family isn't the type that really shows affection to each other publicly but deep down inside, we all care about each other. I just want to tell him that...
0 raindrops:
Post a Comment