daorae & i-city

Cancelled all my shopping plans with Wabbit today and stayed home to cuddle and clean the whole house. She was grumbling for the whole entire time we did house chores and at one point, we nearly argued because she accidentally scattered Kiki's dirty bedding all over the living room and Danny came out to have a look. I don't know what Danny told her but it definitely made her mood go bad. -sigh- So, I ignored her and mopped my floor. I was frustrated too and was so near to lashing out onto her but held my emotions intact. Patience, patience.

It didn't take long for her mood to lift back up when we went out for lunch at Station One which is a good thing. -smiles- And then, I called my sister and we made plans to go to I-City, Shah Alam at night to have a look at those beautiful lights that everyone had been talking about. Wabbit called Dehvyn and found out that she's actually in Old Town so we invited her to yumcha with us. Though Dehvyn actually came an hour later because of her important appointment with god knows who and we hung out in Brussels until about 19:00. Then we head back to my house so that I can reapply my smeared make-up while Dehvyn recharges her camera battery.

Reached Puchong at about 20:00 and my sis was complaining that we were late. And because the three of us, except for my sis, haven't had our dinner yet, we stopped by Taipan USJ to have DAORAE!! It was Wabbit's treat. Yay! -loves- Actually, Dehvyn was supposed to pay back Wabbit her share but she kept on acting dumb saying that Wabbit was supposed to treat her because she got promoted. Oh well, but Wabbit treated her to her beer already? Some people will do just about anything to get free treats. Scary. And Wabbit wasn't too happy about the ripoff. -sweatdrops- Sayang BB, okie?

So, after DAORAE, we head to Shah Alam and thank god, we didn't get lost because my sister went there once before. Really, the place is beautiful! Amazing lights and everything. We arrived at around 22:00 and yet, there were still many people around. Everyone was busy taking photos and cam-whoring including us. Heh. Anyways, pictures?


One of the roads. Pretty? ♥♥♥♥


Me taking pictures. Cute? ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Beautiful castle ♥♥

Wabbit acting cute ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Colorful peacocks ♥♥♥♥

Antlers make it look Christmasy ♥♥♥♥

The China area with pandas and bamboos ♥♥♥♥

Blue star ♥♥♥♥

Unicorn without the horn? ♥♥

Swans, flamingos and froggies ♥♥

Dehv and my sis ♥♥

There's actually a lot of pics that I took but I have them all in my FB account and I'm lazy to upload them all in here. So yeah, I guess that's about enough. -blek-

I'm so tired, I need sleep. G'night.

0 raindrops:

Post a Comment