I just realized that the last time I posted in here was in September last year. I feel guilty and I've a confession to make. I've almost completely forgotten about this blog until one of my friends mentioned to me about it. -lol-
Anyway, I'm gonna start picking up blogging again. It's just that I've lost my passion and ohm to do it. No idea how to explain this feeling but it's something like feeling sleeping and I need coffee but I'm sitting inside Starbucks drinking chocolate frappucino instead. Doesn't make sense, does it? I know. My life doesn't make sense lately as well. It comes in a courier package, like FedEx.
Well, a lot (and I mean, a lot) of things happened within this past 8 months. Break-ups, make-ups, cheatings and all that shit. Sorry for my language but yeah, I've felt sad, disappointed, depressed and betrayed. But it's all over now and I don't want to think or talk about it anymore. If the same thing happens again, I'll know what to do because I've already took it as a life lesson. I'm going to take it slow and light, and I won't let anyone take me for granted anymore just because I'm nice. I'm gonna life my life as it is and do things that I like.
I will make myself happy and worth it again.
That's all I'm gonna talk about in this post. Well, this update is just to let people know that I'm still kickin'. Till next time, ciao! -waves-
0 raindrops:
Post a Comment