Anyway, lomography cameras can be costly, some of them. I wanted to buy the Diana F+ China Porcelain edition but Wabbit insisted that the glow-in-the-dark looked much more nicer, so yeah, bought that one. It's her early anniversary present to me, even though I actually paid half for it. Err... never mind. It's 400MYR for the whole box set, NOT including the films. Separate lomo films cost 60MYR per box, three rolls which means it's 20MYR per roll and I can take up to 16 pictures per roll. You do the math.
A pretty expensive hobby that I'm getting myself into. -headdesk-
Anyhow, let's not talk about the price. I took some pictures of my brand new camera. So here it is, all shiny and glowing (really!):
I'm so loving my new camera. Gonna toy around with it when I have the time. Thank you, baby, for your pressie. Muacks. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 raindrops:
Post a Comment