Nightout with Lisa, Dehv and Jayl last night at Brussels. Initially, it was supposed to be with Lisa, Li Theng and Authur but the latters ffk-ed us so I called for back-up the last minute. Heh. Lis treated me to a pint of Blackthorn because she owed me one. Haha, no, not really. I kind of forced her out of it, I guess. I actually feel quite guilty now. But, guilty pleasures are what's best. Same as free lunch, huh? I enjoyed last night a lot. It was my first time meeting Jayl and the four of us got along well. Talked about lotsa things but I'll keep mum about it for now.
Anyways, pictures pictures.
Blackthorn cider ♥
More pics after the jump :)♥
Pretty Lis ♥
Dehv and Jayl
Dehv posing for the cam
Lis and Eddy
Moi in pink ♥
Wabbit was being anal the whole night last night after she saw me and Dehv sitting together. I have no idea why she has to act like that. It's really hard for me to deal with. I'm with my friends and yet, we get treated like we're enemies of BBC. You know what? I go there for a drink to be happy and so that I could see her as well, but she's making everything from bad to worse. I don't think I can go there for a drink anymore the next time around.
Seriously, I don't know how to deal with this anymore. It's suffocating me. I don't want us to fight, and yet, she's the one who's starting all the commotion between us. What's wrong with me drinking with a couple of good friends anyway? It's not like we're gonna have sex after we're drunk (IF we do get drunk in the first place) anyway.
And by the way, calling your own friends f*ckers ain't exactly the proudest thing to do.
0 raindrops:
Post a Comment